Twitter Me

Monday, August 27, 2007

Just because....

Okay I was visiting bloggers that Michelle had sent over to my other blog and saw this MEME at oldoldlady's blog (lovely template and great read so you might want to visit, it's okay I will wait... okay welcome back)

The first thing you have to do is post the rules
So, here they are:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Now I have one Long name because I was Married 2 times and had a long name to start with
Carola-Dawn Louise Brown Gosnell Deschamps
(can you say what a mouthful)
First Middle Maiden 1st marriage (because I have children) 2nd Marriage
So since Louise (My Nana was Eloise and she said she would kill my parents if they stuck me with that ) is my middle name I will use it

  1. L- Love... Yes the big L word for me to live without it is hell. I need to love and be loved just as much as I need to breath
  2. O- OM... Since I started Yoga I found how to love myself and how to calm my aggressiveness. In the stillness I find a piece of myself that was lost... the best way to describe the inner peace and light is OM
  3. U- Unorthodox- in life as I did my search to answer the ever so popular question, who am I, I have noticed I tend to find a in between rather than a traditional or more accurately (since I do like traditions and keepsakes and heirlooms) the more popular status... Politics: I wouldn't choose Demo or Repub rather I choose Independent because I wanted to know more the facts and what person is the best than to go with a Party (not saying anyone who chooses one or the other is wrong. In personal beliefs there are no wrong answers if you stay true to yourself) In religion: I didn't like churches. Belonging to a certain church I felt pulled away from God sometimes. Since most all the foundations of the beliefs in all religious doctrines are the same (dont lie, cheat steal kill you know) I didnt like putting emphasis on a religion per say. It wasn't until I found wicca and saw that within wicca there is an open mind and there is room for all beliefs that I choose my path feeling I chosen the right one for me. Love is the same way I try to stay open to all views and maintain a balance view
  4. I- Imagination- this word best describes me. To be creative by whatever means is also a need like breathing. Something of my real life experiences that I added to my Character Donna is something a teacher says about her. I have a hyperactive imagination. I would tell stories (painting something with words) because I needed to express that imagination, whether its through make believe, writing, crafting etc... this often gets me into trouble as I have too much imagination (esp when I am alone in the dark) If I can't express it then I get moody.
  5. S- Sensual- Scorpio- either words fit me. I am told I am your A typical Scorpio. Aggressive and sensual (even if I don't look it). I always know what I want, I dont need to shop around because I don't know what I want only to find what I want. So normally I go in go straight and say nope not what I want or its not exactly... If it isnt exactly what I had in mind then I wont be happy and will be buying something else later. Once I get or buy what I want then I stick with it forever... This also go for other things in life. You know like shopping around for husbands LOL ;)
  6. E- Easy going- I like to think I am Easy going... Not to say I dont get mean or aggressive as stated I can be but usually I am like a willow I bend with the breeze. I take things in stride. One time I had written on thankyou cards for my wedding gifts only the names of the women not thier husband names too for example I just wrote Aunt so and so and family rather than Aunt so and so and Uncle so and so. Well this hurt the feeling of one of my Aunts (I didnt do it on purpose I just hate hand writing so I was cutting corners you know) In stead of telling me my aunt and my Nana decided to teach me a lesson. SO on my wedding video they just wrote Dawn's wedding rather than Dawn and my ex hubby name here wedding... They expected me to get upset then tell me well see that is how it feels etc etc... Only no response because I really didnt (nor do I ) let things like that bother me Of course I felt terrible when they pointed out about the invitations but it showed them that my feelings dont get hurt about little things... This is not the first time I did something not thinking and someone asked me how I wold feel and the fact is it wouldnt bother me... My husband has told his family I am blond ditzy and dingy with a head full of happy air... LOL
So I have to tag 6 peeps
  1. Vegeta
  2. Capt Picard
  3. Xavier
  4. AOC
  5. Jon
  6. DOT

6 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That was wonderful! And you did it so quickly...Good For You! This was very interesting and I feel I learned quite a bit about you...Thanks for letting me know you did this MEME!

Bobkat said...

This was a very interesting read and a great way to know more about you. I'm a bit like you in that I have a very active imagination and I have the same attitude towards organisaed religion too. I have handled my aggressive side a little differently though. I express it through boxing training adn the practice of Historical Martial arts. Sometimes I just gotta let it out!

November Rain said...

thanks OOLOTH

thanks Bobkat I would like to do martial arts too

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's on my latest post now, Novy. Fortunately I have a short middle name!

November Rain said...

Capt I saw it was very good :)

Shephard said...

Very nice... I especially enjoyed 3, unorthodox, to which I'd respond, me too. :)

Michele says hello.
And I just love looking at that purple sky and ocean on your other blog.
~S