Twitter Me

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

She is back...

OKay I know it has been a long time.... And I am sure you are wondering so here it is...

For many who have kept up to my past and know the long drug out fight in courts to get my visitation rights....

This April I got to see my son here in Germany for 2 weeks.. He was able to visit me, see castles and see Germany and France... He met my husband's family (his step family) for the first time...

My daughter was so impress with what he told her she has agreed to come next summer for half the summer....


Upon returning from France, we returned in a train and didnt take the sleeper cars as usual
For the first time the car was packed like sardines and I twisted the wrong way and hurt myself..

I didnt know what happened only that I have sever pain in my chest just right of my sternum...

I went through physical therapy that didnt help and am still going through Dr... they did a CT and said it wasnt a tumor but seemed to be sprained ligaments in the chest

On top of it, I have finally found what is wrong with me... The high white blood cells sleeping like I am hibernating and sudden weight gain (to remind you)

I have a disease that was never caught in my my mid-age it has took a turn for the worse...
My body produced too many MAK anti-bodies and they effect the Thyroids from acting properly...

This causes the body to go in a hibernating after a fashion and gain weight...

It is called CLT Chronic lymphocyctic thyroiditis
and has now caused Hypothyroidism (Hypothyroid)
I am on medicine and will be for the rest of my life, I have been on it 1 week and have noticed I am not so tired and depressed...

I am also on a special treatment though I dont know what it is it is related to this and diabetees, I go in to discuss this with the Dr sometime next week... what ever it is they sent my precription in the mail and told me to start taking it

giant horse pills I have to take for 3 months



My heart is not as good as it should and because of my health I have been away... (I am also having some small probs with my pc)

On a sad note I lost my best friend... Fred was older than me by 10-15 years and was a great friend to me and my son

We went to movies together and were great friends ... a few days after seeing him we were called and told he had died via a heart attack....

It is funny how we remember things when a person is gone and not when they are alive and we can share our thoughts about them to them


In good news my brother Polar got married and is having his first baby....


So that is it here in my world, as the title says I am back but not as much as before... 2 a week or so (I will try)
I plan on finish my story now that other chapters have been copyrighted

As for my role playing charaters.. I might pick up a few, dont know.... Depends on how much Real Life allows me...
Oh and I hate the new blogger will take me sometime to get use to it

edit: I will use this blog for updates on me (duh) but the other to resume my writing also I missed my 2nd blog Bday LOL

Until I post again....
If your happy and you know it
Shake your hi-ni
If your happy and you know it Shake your hi-ni
If your happy and you know it
then this is how you show it
If your happy and you know it
Shake your hi-ni

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sorry to hear what happened to you, Novy. Good to have you appearing in the blogosphere again.

November Rain said...

thanks Captian

Bobkat said...

Hi. Michele sent me over but I was on my way to see you anyway. I wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog the other day. It's always nice to meet new folks.

Do you know you were the only one to pick up on my commenta bout why I started blogging? I can see now that it's because you have had more than your fair share of ups and downs. Life can be like that. I am so sorry about your friend but very glad you had such a great time with your son. I would love to see the castles in Germany and France some day!

Hope you are feeling much better soon.I am going to check out your other blog as well.

November Rain said...

HI Bob-kat
I enjoyed coming by and yeah some people never read they just comment I read, if someone took the time to write it then they deserve for it to be read
also like you said we have quite a bit in common
oh the castles are great if you ever come this way let me know :)


thanks again for coming by

jac said...

welcome back !

I am shaking as you said.LOL