Twitter Me

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello From Switzerland - part 1

HI


I am back online.... Yesterday they hooked up my phone and today I have internet...
A lot has happened and I want to tell you everything... I will... but first a summary...

They move went over great.. The fish made it, Shelob my tarantula made it, Fire and I made it...

In two weeks I have unpacked everything (fire has 12 boxes still to unpack.... men :§)

We had a few problems some we have tended to... We had planned to get little Wulfgar Sunday Feb 3 but because they won't let him travel for 21 to 30 days after his rabies shot we have to get him this Sunday....

I am happy I was just hoping to have one more week to get things ready for him...

My brother Polar is having his first baby and we had a false alarm last night... I got my phone just as his wife... Mrs Polar was going into labor but the brakes was put on at the last moment...

I do have videos to share of the move in progress and pictures... I will share them as I can


until then.... Shake those HI-NIs

Which room did Novy unpack first?


Vote on this poll

6 comments:

flleenie said...

Good luck with the move.

Michele sent me...

gautami tripathy said...

hope you had a good move.

michele sent me your way.

caspar said...

ummm...The lyrics above...Written by Leonard Cohen? Michele sent me. She has control issues like that.

Kim said...

Michele sent me! I'll bet you unpacked your computer room.

I don't have a Blogger account anymore. Indigo www.thatsmyanswer.com

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great move. Like the movies! ~Michele sent me here.

Roland said...

Wow Switzerland! That's a long way to move, enjoy your new location, Michele sent me to find out what you were up to & thank you for your kind words on my bunnyblog