Twitter Me

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hair - its int always in inside problem

Okay so I have Health issues, Diabetes, chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, Gilbert's syndrome.. Now one of the Symptoms of CLT is your Hair falls out.. So to battle this I take a vitamin that is good for Hair and nails: Pantagar

but everday I wake to tangle and matted hair that looks I have never used a brush in the world. I have tried to look at doll pictures to giet one that had hair like I would have in the mourn but no one ever had this... I couldnt brush dry because it was painfull... Most would cut the hair not me I had to shower and let conditioner sit for a while and then 1 hour of patiently comb my hair was brushed only for it to happen the next day... I thought it was my hair loss my illnesses... but then my local store was out of my shampoo and conditioner which is :
so I tried something new I saw in my local hair dresser that was being sold at my local store





Immediately I noticed a change. When I woke, my hair wasnt that bad tangled and the brush would go through it alot easier It has been a month and Now I wake and in only a few minutes I can brush my hair .. Dry My hair is healthier and I am loosing less.. So if you are having hair problems the problem may not be a inside problem (Health - diet) it could be as simple as the need to change your shampoo and conditioner

No comments: