Twitter Me

Friday, October 19, 2007

Goodbye Munich, Germany

Hello Zürich, Switzerland...

Here at the home front, Fire's job has been in question since the Swiss took over GE. He knows he and others have a job until 2009 but then some will go while others stay.

However Swiss has offered Fire a job in Zürich, effective Jan 2008. After long consideration between we decided he should take it...

In the long run I think it is the better choice.. There were many Pros few Cons...

One Pro is that I will finally get a bigger Apartment... So in the next 2 months I will be preparing to move from Munich my home for 9 years on Sept 29th 2007 to Zürich Switzerland....


I am scared, I will have to leave behind two best friends but we have said we will plan trips back and forth....

I will try to keep everyone updated but right now there is a lot of chaos...
We have so much to do before the 2 months are up...
Talk to our bank about transfer everything
transfer our medical records..
find an apartment
.....

No comments: