Twitter Me

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why am I so cold?

Here is a story... A story about Novy and her Refrigerator...

remember: my refrigerator went pooey but its under warranty so I called the shop...

they said unplug it for 24rs and get it ready someone will pick it up on Friday (5 days) and it will take 8 days to fix and get back to you

Denis and I was furious we cant go that long with out one so we did get a safe size fridge and said well in the new place we just put it for drinks in the computer room

So we cleaned it our and pulled it into the hallway for them to pick up....
Last week... they came and said No we repair them in the home
I wasn't prepared to have 2 repair men here all day and then find one (without asking ) used my bathroom with my cloths sorted out on the floor for washing and my bras drying over the curtain rod

Only for them to tell me... Sorry but we can't fix it because we need it to be plugged in for at least 24 hrs...

So I rescheduled for them to come back Today...

you loved my last story of the repair men well here is what happened today...



So today I had the front house clean (everything but my bedroom)

Because I knew they were coming... (so no bras hanging to dry...)

They worked and they didn't have the right part so they have to come back...

Then they left... as I am typing this I am blue and have icicles on my nose.. (what is wrong I say...)

Well when the one used my restroom again today, he opened the window and left it opened...

He didn't ask... He didn't close it back... So in the middle of winter when there is 1 in of snow outside and I am paying to heat my house

He opens a window and leaves it open and says NOTHING!


This is just plain rude!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! That is rude.

November Rain said...

yes it was