Twitter Me

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hit the road Jack and don't you com back no more no more...

That is the song I am singing today... Of course I am singing it for 4 kg of Fat...

I was so upset when after a month I learned I had gained 2 kg... Everyone said (well Fire and Psycho monkey) that I prob gained muscle but you know I just felt fat...

Then this weekend I noticed that some of my chin fat was gone so I weighed myself and I lost 4 kg...


Both Fire but especially Psycho monkey (my daughter) has been supportive. She is always telling me I am pleasantly plump and beautiful not fat...


During our family walk this weekend Wulfgar try to steal the guys Soccer Ball... He loves soccer balls...

So yesterday... continue here

2 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations and keep up the good work. :-)

Andi said...

Your thyroiditis link isn't working. :-(