Twitter Me

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's a mystery


I have flower growing and I don't know what they are...

Well I bought a pack of carnation seeds (2 actually) and sprinkled them in my rose box with my 2 carnation plants and some in my balcony boxes

When the green tiny leaves appeared I was excited until I noticed 3 different type of leaves... (picture to left and right)

this is what they look like
the needle ones are like the carnations I have already planted(3rd picture)

but where did the fuzzy and spike pointed ones come from?


Now I have a bird feeder and the birds had a seed fight because my balcony was covered in seed as was my flower boxes... could this be from there?


If I only knew







I was worried about my rose because several buds just died but when the brief summer like heat wave stopped and we got cooler I found these


and this is my Fushia...


My carnations...


No comments: