Twitter Me

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Me med again

I got Me me by Jon IG

* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

* Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.

* At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. Ten years ago I was:

Well, I was in the US, Florida divorcing my ex... Preparing to leave for Germany

2. Five Things on Today's To Do List:

  1. Clean House
  2. Do the cloths
  3. Cook supper
  4. Walk the dog
  5. Finish my doll

3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

I would buy a house here in Switzerland. Make sure my kids never wanted anything again.. Buy that 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT for my hubby or what ever car he wanted...
Buy my sister and mom and brother houses

Get my health on track and travel

4. Three Bad Habits:

  1. I start things and sometimes don't finish them
  2. I have these little sayings that I repeat -- you know--- which annoys Fire



5. Five Places I've lived:

  1. Lackland AFB, San Antonio, Tx
  2. McDill AFB, Tampa, Florida
  3. Jacksonville, Florida
  4. Munich, Germany (München, Deutschland)
  5. Benglen, (Zürich) Switzerland

6. Five Jobs I've had in life:

  1. Burger King
  2. Housewife
  3. Doughnut fryer, Win Dixie
  4. Massage Therapist and Dream Interpretor


Let’s see, who shall I tag? Captain Picard, Nepharia, Logan, Robin

Now that the Me me is over... What is going on in my world...
Well, there seems to be a problem with our residence permit. (you have to have this when living in another country. Without it you can not get a car, house or cells phones even..)

The problem is it hasn't came!

I have my VISA but not that and it has been 6 months almost...

So I called and was told we would have them mid-June...

But we need a car before Psycho monkey comes (my daughter will be here June 8th for 6 weeks. It is her first time over seas)
(May 17 2008)
So we went to the car dealer to see what we could do... He said all we need is a letter saying we would have it in June

The car on the lot has all the features and is perfect for us

As we were leaving we saw a small tent and what looked like a small fair..
So we went and it was a small rodeo.. They had a mechanical bull riding contest and lots of things for sell for horses, cowboy stuff or those hard to get US, Canada, Mexico or Aussie things

I got a cowboy hat and we decided to come back on Sunday with Wulfgar

(May 18 2008)
So I pulled out my boots and we took Wulfgar to see some horse and cows..





He watched them like a hawk and had a blast...

it was fun
(For more photos and videos click links above posts that say photos and videos)
May 19th 2008
Wulfgar saw Fire coming home from work and took off like white lightening and dragged me behind him like a cartoon

Can you say OW!

He is only 6 months old and half the size he will be when he is adult

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I didn't know they had rodeos in Switzerland, I kind of thought that was a western (and by western, I mean American southwest and South America) thing.

November Rain said...

it was an American - Aussie thing provided by those living here
they also have a store where you can buy US aw rootbeer and such

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your meme is on my Journal