Twitter Me

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What a wonderful visit

I had a wonderful 6 weeks with my Daughter Psycho monkey.
She arrived on time and tired. She showed me her My space.

For the first week we had a daughter/mother week. Shopping, nails and hair... Plus Starbucks.. She got me hooked








Sadly her and my perm didnt stay. Hers fell out in 2 days so I wont go back. For those who live around Zürich don't have your hair permed at the place in Sihl City Mall.

She came around the Euro-Soccer Champ... So She and I cheered for Switzerland with other fans.




We stood at the Train station watching the big screen tv from a crowded street. This woman seem to have the best seat out there.
We were having fun then it rained... Psycho was still having fun dancing in the rain and the crowd left leaving us a TV all to ourselves. We were drenched in this icy rain
Sadly Swiss Loss...

By the time we walked to where the trains were being re-routed Psycho's lips were turning blue



We took her to france and I haven't uploaded all the pictures but there are some of her first weeks on my space. And a few more on Wulfgar's page

Wulfgar had his first beach trip and swam with Psycho in the cold English channel on the french side..
Here is her freezing as she tries to cheer him on..


We went to a famous road in France that is covered by the sea except for 2 times a day.


We surprised her and took her to Hollan as we visited some members of my WOW guild




I was trying to feed her icecream

We took her to Munich Germany where I once lived and visited some friends of mine. It was Christopher Street day



The biggest fun we had was exploring Benglen and the mossy fern gully. We even discovered a new one
Toward the end I was wishing I had more time to spend with her.

Psycho wearing a traditional Bavarian Dress. Mine actually before the CLT
Here she is trying Rösti a swiss delicacy.


I have more pictures and videos I will upload later...

No comments: