Twitter Me

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Only 4 days left...

Well it has been busy... Yesterday we went to get our new car... As you know the car dealer was working with us...

So I called for that letter saying we are getting our resident permit, they dont give one.

She said they can confirm over the phone but not give a written one. (who has ever heard of such a thing)

So the car dealer called and she told him the same so he had the leasing company call she told them we would get our permit mid-june. So then we started the leasing and insurance...

The car was ready yesterday... A Sköda, Octavia Scout 2008

I feel like a dinosaur.. this thing is so... technological and ...

Okay it has a back up sensor so when backing up it beeps when you get within so many meter form an object... It has a cell on speaker phone with controls on the steering wheel, mp3/dvd player, naviagtion system... (another gadget for the hubby)

my glove box has a cooling system to refrigerate my drink candy bars what have you and there is one in the box between us (can be turned off/on)


it has everything... and what ever happen to keys this looks like a mini micro beeper

Its metallic black with smoky gray suede leather inside... sweeeeeeeeet...

I will take a photo when it stops raining...

Have I drove it? NO I hate driving .. Why drive when I am married and part of the hubby's hunny do jobs is to drive me...


Today Mr Hunziker, my handyman came (nicest man you will ever meet.)

He put up a few of my new goodies and my fire detector its beeping now driving me crazy because the battery is half dead

And I have gotten everything ready for when my daughter comes to Europe for the first time on Sunday!!!!!

I am so excited!!!

We will have so much fun!

No comments: