Twitter Me

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Control your Dog

Last night we had an incident... I took Wulfgar out for a walk and met with a neighbor.

I was talking to her when another dog (large white one) not on a leash comes up...
Wulfgar was afraid but the dog just sniffed his but and walked on...

The owner of this dog also had a large Boxer on a leash, this dog became aggressive.
The lady in stead of controlling her dog, let go of the leash.

He came after Wulfgar and I snatched him up to protect him (btw he weights 20 pounds about)
I get peed on my shoe and shirt and thought I was going to get bit...

My neighbor Sylvia was yelling Swiss-Deutsch curses at the lady...

As a result, My puppy now doesn't want to go out and has peed and poo in the house...

He was doing so good too...

Well here is some videos of us Playing


The new dishwasher came and it wont dry so its not working

Monday my new furniture comes...

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Yes, a dog can become quite scared when one approaches them without a lead.

Michele sent me here.