Twitter Me

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Give me a break (not a kit kat either)

So on Monday the furniture came and I put up my Knick Knacks



Everything together


the shelves


The sleeper couch

We still have some to order and come. Also they are coming to get the boxes (the movers). Although someone isn't finish unpacking and it isn't me... (looks at Fire)

Monday I called a handy man to mount my kitchen racks, balcony lanterns and Hanging Dolls, as well as to hang my pictures, to get prices I call this coming Monday for an apt.

Some pictures went on my shelves and the others will go on the entertainment stand when it comes, but a lot have to be hung.

On Thursday Fire surprised me with Roses




1 comment:

Pat said...

Good for Fire! They are lovely. It should feel more like home now and I hope you will be very happy Novy.
Michele does also.